How can Facebook Ads Boost your Business
Facebook advertising is a valuable tool that can skyrocket your marketing campaign if handled carefully. With over one billion users logging in every day, interacting with one another and engaging in anything they find appealing, you can hopefully see that promoting your business through Facebook opens up a window to a colossal marketplace that YOU can claim your lion’s share from.
Why Use Facebook Ads?
Users share a wealth of information and Facebook has archived that information. Do you know what that means to you? A golden opportunity to become an established company and promote brand awareness in no time, let the world know about your product or services and target those that are indeed interested in what you have to say.
In a nutshell, Facebook ads are an excellent way to:
- Build brand awareness and recognition of your brand and service/product.
- Get connected with the right audience and generate sales leads among people already interested in your service/products.
Why Use Facebook Ads
Well,Facebook Ads have an amazing targeting platform which can be tailored to meet your target audience. Facebook metrics can provide you with a very specific cross section of the Facebook community, making your advertising campaigns even more effective and laser targeted.
Indicatively, you can target users based on their:
- Geographical Location
Of course, there are several factors that determine who gets to see what and what ads show up on whose news feed. To leverage the huge power handed over to you, you ideally need a Facebook ad specialist that will assist you in sorting through these factors to get maximum ROI (Return on Investment) on your advertising spend.
In general, there are two ways to target Facebook users:
(1) PPC (pay-per-click) – This is the traditional method used, where you pay to have your ad shown on the sidebar in users’ news feed. This means that your ad is always visible and those that click on them will be redirected to your landing pages. That way you can track conversion rates and leads from Facebook.
(2) Direct Advertising – You can have your ad shown directly in relevant users’ news feed, prompting them to visit and Like your Facebook Page. Such ads make people more aware of your promotional campaigns and, of course, your brand, as they help spread your social reach.
There are a number of other options available within the Facebook Ad Platform, but essentially the above options are the most used methods.
Why Choose TyMedia To Manage Your Campaign?
Because we will:
- Identify the objectives of your Facebook advertising campaign.
- Determine your target audience.
- Create your ads based on your specific requirements.
- Monitor every aspect of the ad’s performance (i.e. conversion rate, clicks etc).
- Send a monthly report on the performance of your Facebook Ad Campaign, including number of clicks/conversions/impression per ad group.
- Provide suggestions and/or tweaks to the current campaign to maximise benefits.
- Continually test new ads against each other to further improve ROI and campaign success rates.
- Advise on best practise / design of custom landing pages.
Unlike other digital marketing agencies, we won’t leave you in the dark. Instead, you will know what is going on and how your ads are performing at any given time.
Just contact us to find out how we can get your brand / product / service more exposure. Please note that since each campaign is personalised based on your needs and budget, there is no set price for the services provided. Again, we are giving you full reign to decide what you want and how you want it!
LET’S GET STARTED
If you are ready to start your project or want to find out more about what TyMedia can do for your online venture let’s talk! We love to be prepared before we have our first discussion so if you can provide us with some additional information about your project it would be a great help.
OR SEND US A MESSAGE
Want to know more about the services we offer? Want to find out what we charge or want to see some more of our work? Send us a quick message or you can call us, we are more than happy to answer your questions.
Tel: 03333 443487